This device of HP product is one of many printers with nice features. The AMP 130 Printer Series doesn't work without the driver. That because who needs this printer device for maximum working must have installed the driver.
|HP AMP 130 Printer|
HP AMP 130 Toner Cartridges
- Genuine Black and Tri-Colour HP 304 Ink Cartridge Multipack - (3JB05AE) 9.1p per page
- Genuine Black HP 304 Ink Cartridge - (N9K06AE) 10.7p per page
- Genuine Tri-Colour HP 304 Ink Cartridge - (N9K05AE) 12.2p per page
We provide the HP printer driver for the AMP 130 Series. That's supported by the Windows and Mac OS operating systems.
See also: HP AMP 125 Driver and Guide
Operating System Recommended
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Mac OS 9
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
You must click the "Download" link in the table and get the driver. Don't forget to follow the guide to install or Uninstall it.
|AMP 130 Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers||Download|
|AMP 130 Printer series Basic Drivers||Download|
|AMP 130 Printer Driver Easy Start||Download|
Printer Driver Installation Procedures
Follow The Installation Steps Below for Windows
- Make sure the computer and the HP AMP 130 printer Machine has connected.
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, & then double-click the downloaded file. The file name ends in "exe".
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
Follow The Installation Steps Below for Mac OS
- Double-click the driver file in the Downloads folder or in the browser downloads bar to launch the HP Printer Driver Install Mac for your printer.
- Do as per the step of procedures are displayed or appeared on the screen and complete the whole setup.
- Once done with that, also follow the instructions that appear on the screen to complete the driver installation.
Printer Driver Uninstallation Procedures
Follow the Uninstallation Steps Below for Windows
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you merely choose to clear away, click Remove machine, after which click Sure.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click "Run as administrator", click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Follow the Uninstallation Steps Below for Mac OS
- Open System Preferences app on Mac and finds "Printers & Scanners" icon.
- Choose the AMP 130 printer that you want to remove from your Mac.
- Click the minus (-) icon to uninstall.