HP Photosmart C4500 All-in-One Printer
This device of HP product is one of many printers with nice features. The Photosmart C4500 Printer Series doesn't work without the driver. That because who needs this All-in-One printer device for maximum working must have installed the driver.
|HP Photosmart C4500 All-in-One Printer|
HP Photosmart C4500 Ink
Sets of ink cartridges
- Genuine High Capacity Black and Tri-Colour HP 350XL / HP 351XL Ink Multi-Pack (HP CB336EE and HP CB338EE) 580 pages to 1,000 pages of 6.0p per page
- Genuine Black and Tri-Colour HP 350 / HP 351 Ink Cartridge Multi-Pack (SD412EE) 170 pages to 200 pages of 14.0p per page
- Compatible High Capacity Black and Tri-Colour HP 350XL / HP 351XL Ink Multi-Pack (HP CB336EE and HP CB338EE) 580 pages to 1,000 pages of 3.3p per page
- Compatible Black and Tri-Colour HP 350 / HP 351 Ink Cartridge Multi-Pack (SD412EE) 170 pages to 200 pages of 7.7p per page
Black ink cartridges
- Genuine High Capacity Black HP 350XL Ink Cartridge (Vivera CB336EE) 1,000 pages of 5.3p per page
- Genuine Black HP 350 Ink Cartridge (Vivera CB335EE) 200 pages of 12.7p per page
- Compatible High Capacity Black HP 350XL Ink Cartridge (HP CB336EE) 1,000 pages of 2.7p per page
- Compatible Black HP 350 Printer Cartridge (HP CB335EE) 200 pages of 6.4p per page
Colour ink cartridges
- Genuine High Capacity Tri-Colour HP 351XL Ink Cartridge (Vivera CB338EE) 580 pages of 8.9p per page
- Genuine Tri-Colour HP 351 Ink Cartridge (Vivera HPCB337EE) 170 pages of 17.7p per page
- Compatible High Capacity Tri-Colour HP 351XL Ink Cartridge (HP CB338EE) 580 pages of 4.9p per page
- Compatible Tri-Colour HP 351 Ink Cartridge (Vivera HPCB337EE) 170 pages of 9.7p per page
We provide the HP printer driver for the Photosmart C4500 Series. That's supported by the Windows and Mac OS operating systems.
Operating System Recommended
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Mac OS 9
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
You must click the "Download" link in the table and get the driver. Don't forget to follow the guide to install or Uninstall it.
|HP Photosmart C4500 Full Feature (64-bit / 32-bit)||Download|
|HP Photosmart C4500 Basic Drivers (64-bit / 32-bit)||Download|
|HP Photosmart C4500 Drivers (64-bit / 32-bit)||Download|
|HP Photosmart C4500 Full Feature||Download|
|HP Photosmart C4500 Driver||Download|
Printer Driver Installation Procedures
Follow The Installation Steps Below for Windows
- Make sure the computer and the HP Photosmart C4500 printer Machine has connected.
- When the download is complete, and you are ready to install the files, click Open Folder, & then double-click the downloaded file. The file name ends in "exe".
- Please follow the installation screen directions.
Follow The Installation Steps Below for Mac OS
- Double-click the driver file in the Downloads folder or in the browser downloads bar to launch the HP Printer Driver Install Mac for your printer.
- Do as per the step of procedures are displayed or appeared on the screen and complete the whole setup.
- Once done with that, also follow the instructions that appear on the screen to complete the driver installation.
Printer Driver Uninstallation Procedures
Follow the Uninstallation Steps Below for Windows
- Open Devices and Printers by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button, and then, on the Start menu, clicking Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer that you merely choose to clear away, click Remove machine, after which click Sure.
- If you can’t delete the printer, right-click it again, click "Run as administrator", click Remove device, and then click Yes.
Follow the Uninstallation Steps Below for Mac OS
- Open System Preferences app on Mac and finds the "Printers & Scanners" icon.
- Choose the Photosmart C4500 printer that you want to remove from your Mac.
- Click the minus (-) icon to uninstall.
Also like: HP DesignJet Z5400 Driver and Guide
Printing setup for Windows
- Before Starting wireless setup, Ensure that the HP Photosmart C4500 Printer and its components are connected with the computer.
- You require the Good active Internet Connection with network username, Wi-fi network password, and the computer should connect with the same network as your HP Photosmart C4500 printer machine connected.
- Turn the HP Photosmart Printer to ON. Try to place the Printer and the Computer as close to each other for the good Internet Connection.
- Remove the USB and Ethernet cable from the Photosmart Printer series. Install the Printer Driver Software to HP Photosmart C4500 wireless setup.
- After that, please connect the USB cable after showing the prompt on the screen. It will transfer some wireless data to the Photosmart C4500 Printer.
Printing setup for macOS
- Make sure the HP Photosmart C4500 Printer and PC/laptop are get connected and all we need is a well active Network connection, its Password, and SSID for this HP Photosmart C4500 wireless setup Installation. The Printer and the Mac device should be connected closer to each other for better Network Connection.
- During Installation, the screen will prompt for USB Connection.
- Look at the table for driver installation by click "Download" on the list.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete The HP Photosmart C4500 wireless setup for macOS